By using the 5th business® (“5th business”, “us” or “we” herein) website (5th business.com) (the “Website”) or the services provided by 5th business,
including, but not limited to marketing communications and sales lead generation, and any other business services that may be provided from time to
time (the “Services”) you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this policy and all ancillary policies.
We may from time to time review and revise these terms. The revised policy will be effective and binding on you at the time it is posted on the Website.
All employees and agents of 5th business understand that any information provided to us is to be held confidentially to ensure our user’s privacy. 1. Introduction 5th business is dedicated to providing you with exceptional Services. In order to achieve this goal, it is essential that we gather and maintain certain company, or organization and personal information. Given that we understand and value your concerns about sharing this information, 5th business respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it and has prepared this policy to inform you about our ongoing commitment to ensure that your information remains accurate and confidential.
2. What is Personal Information? We obtain information in a variety of ways, including when you request information about 5th business products and services. We consider “Personal Information” to mean any information that is voluntarily provided by the customer including your name, title, company or organization name, work email, work phone, work address and information about your company or organization. Ultimately, the Personal Information you provide to 5th business is at your discretion and under your control. Any Personal Information that you provide, we may collect.
3. Why Do We Collect Personal Information? We use your information to provide you with the Services listed above, to communicate with you, occasionally to update you on new products and services, and to help us better understand your needs and interests.
We also collect information about your visit to our site, including the pages you access, the links you click and other actions taken within our site in order to track and analyze the regular use of our site and improve its content.
4. Consent By providing Personal Information to us, you agree and consent that we may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. In addition, where appropriate, specific authorizations or consents may be obtained from time to time.
In most cases and subject to legal and contractual restrictions, you are free to refuse or withdraw your consent at any time. It should be noted that the Website can only be used if you provide Personal Information.
5. When We May Disclose Your Personal Information We will not sell, rent or lease your information to third parties for their independent use under any circumstances. However, disclosure may take place in some situations, including sharing information with third parties that are contractually bound to us with the understanding not to disclose shared information for their personal use.
We may provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
While your personally identifying information is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners.
In addition, as our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity of us are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about our clients may be among the transferred assets.
We may disclose your Personal Information to an individual or organization in the following circumstances:
(a) to third parties who are our advisors or service providers;
(b) banking partners and/or financial institutions to facilitate the transaction;
(c) to third parties who are, or may be involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure, including testing or updating our systems and/or the Website; and
(d) to third parties when required by applicable law.
Where we disclose Personal Information to third parties that perform services on our behalf, we will require those third parties to use such information solely for the purposes of providing services to us and to have appropriate safeguards for the protection of that Personal Information.
6. The Accuracy and Retention of Personal Information We endeavour to ensure that any Personal Information provided and in our possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information. We keep your Personal Information only as long as it is required for the reasons it was collected. The length of time we retain information varies, depending on its use and the nature of the information. This period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with us but it will be only for so long as is necessary.
7. Protection of Personal Information We endeavour to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to the storage of Personal Information so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. We have established all suitable procedures to protect the security of our client information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. 5th business has employees that understand the importance of confidentiality and client privacy, and all our employees and contractors are bound by a non-disclosure agreement. If for any reason you need to make changes to Personal Information, we should be contacted by email or in writing to ensure that these changes take place immediately.
“Persistent” cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of a visitor’s computer and stay there unless it is deleted. Persistent cookies store information on a visitor’s computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information previously provided (e.g., passwords), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customizing the website based on visitor preferences. The Website may use persistent cookies.
9. Resolving Your Privacy Concerns In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you through the Website or otherwise.
5th business welcomes your comments regarding our privacy statement. To submit your comments, or to request more information about our privacy policies, please contact our privacy officer by email at email@example.com.